I'm not there
DVD - 2008
Six characters recreate different stages in Bob Dylan's career. Begins with the wanderings of an 11-year-old black runaway named Woody Guthrie. His raucous duet with Richie Havens on "Tombstone Blues." Ends with a silver-haired Billy the Kid watching the Old West die before his eyes. In the interim, there's the folk singer-turned-preacher, the actor, and a rock star.
- Feature films
[New York] :
- Other Authors
- Two-disc collector's ed., widescreen
- Item Description
- Videodisc release of the 2007 motion picture.
"Inspired by the music and many lives of Bob Dylan"--Container.
Special features: Disc 1. Feature commentary by Todd Haynes; on-screen song lyrics; song selections; introduction to the film. Disc 2. Deleted scenes; alternate/extended scenes; outtakes; auditions; conversation with Todd Haynes; making the soundtrack; red carpet premiere; trailer gallery; still galleries; "Dylanography" with filmography, discography, bibliography, chronology and more.
- Physical Description
- 2 videodiscs (DVD) (135 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in
- Region 1, widescreen (2.35:1) presentation; Dolby Digital.
- MPAA rating: R; for language, some sexuality, and nudity.
- Golden Globes, USA, 2008: Golden Globe - Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture (Cate Blanchett)
- Production Credits
- Director of photography, Edward Lachman ; editor, Jay Rabinowitz ; costume designer, John A. Dunn ; production designer, Judy Becker.