1 / 1 copies available
Willowdale, Ont. ; Buffalo, N.Y. :
- Physical Description
- 152 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), col. maps ; 26 cm
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Main Author
- Other Authors
- What is a watershed?
- How watersheds work: water and nutrient cycles
- From headwaters to outflows: parts of a watershed
- Natural changes within watersheds
- Air pollution
- Water pollution
- The impact of exotic species: hidden invaders
- Habitat loss and degradation
- Ecological restoration: righting environmental wrongs.