The mirror has two faces
DVD - 2004
Rose, a literature professor who lives with her mother, is in search of passion. Gregory, a mathematics professor who has been hurt in the past, is afraid to start a new relationship. Fate brings the two together and they soon agree to a marriage of convenience, built on intellectual passion instead of sexual heat. Then they fall in love.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Culver City, Calif. :
Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment
- Full screen version
- Item Description
- "Reformatted to fit your TV"--Container insert.
Originally produced as a motion picture in 1996.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (DVD)(ca. 126 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in
- Region 1; full-screen format. English 2-channel or Dolby digital 5.1.
- MPAA rating: PG-13 for language, sensuality and some mature thematic material.
- Production Credits
- Director of photography, Dante Spinotti, Andrzej Bartkowiak ; edited by Jeff Werner ; music composed and adapted by Marvin Hamlisch ; love theme composed by Barbra Streisand.
- Other Authors
- , ,