- Cas Trap and the flower market
- Michael George, a modernist approach to design
- Chris Giftos, a house in Connecticut, country flowers
- Charles Masson, La Grenouille, artful flowers
- Remco Van Vliet, grand flowers at the Met
- Meredith Waga of Belle Fleur, romantic flowers
- Felipe Sastre, an exotic bridal bouquet.
The founder/owner of the FlowerSchool New York and master florists on its faculty offer insights and step-by-step instructions on handling, combining, and arranging flowers in diverse styles for creating centerpieces and bouquets for everyday enjoyment and special occasions. The book includes color photographs, tips on buying flowers, and Web resources. Annotation ©2008 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)Review by Publisher Summary 2
Learn how to create breathtaking bouquets from the master florists of Flower School New York. Trendsetting celebrity designers, whose high-profile clients include Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani, Anna Wintour, Gucci, and Tom Ford, join forces with entrepreneur Eileen Johnson at this famed floral arranging school. They now offer instruction and insight into the art and aesthetic of flower arranging taught by a faculty of world-renowned florists. Discover the tips and techniques for handling and combining flowers and creating hand-tied bouquets, seasonal arrangements, flowers for entertaining, mixing flowers and fashion, and much more.