The West Wing The complete second season The complete second season /
DVD - 2004
The President and staff have been targeted for disruption by rival politicians, soon after being targeted by would-be assassins. The President heads through midterm elections and into a crisis that leads to allegations of criminal conduct. 22 episodes.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Burbank, CA :
Warner Bros. Entertainment : Distributed by Warner Home Video
- Item Description
- Title from container.
Originally aired on television from 2000-2001.
Special features: making-of documentary: Constructing two cathedrals; Access granted; deleted scenes; gag reel; audio commentaries.
- Physical Description
- 3 v. (DVD)(4 videodiscs) (954 min.) : sd., col., double-sided ; 4 3/4 in
- Region 1, widescreen presentation; Dolby surround stereo.
- Not rated.
- Other Authors
- [v. 1 (ca. 5 hrs., 45 min.)]: Disc 1. Episodes 1-8. In the shadow of two gunmen, part I ; In the shadow of two gunmen, part II ; Midterms ; In this White House ; And it's surely to their credit ; Lame duck congress ; Portland trip ; Shibboleth
- [v. 2 (ca. 5 hrs., 45 min.)]: Disc 2. Episodes 9-16. Galileo ; Noël ; Leadership breakfast ; Drop-in ; Bartlet's third state of the union ; War at home ; Ellie ; Somebody's going to emergency, somebody's going to jail
- [v. 3 (ca. 4 hrs., 18 min. + bonus features)]: Disc 3. Episodes 17-22. Stackhouse filibuster ; 17 people ; Bad moon rising ; Fall's gonna kill you ; 18th and Potomac ; Two cathedrals
- Disc 4. Special features: Constructing two cathedrals ; Access granted ; Deleted scenes ; Gag order.
Ensemble show about the inner workings of the Bartlet presidential administration.