DVD - 2017
Bob Lee Swagger is a master marksman who has retreated from his duty as an off-the-books hired gun for the military. He has become disillusioned with his government, but finds that the government needs Swagger to scope out the location of a rumored attempt on the life of the president. A shadowy government operative begs Swagger to use his sniper's skills to out-fox the assassin. Ultimately he is double-crosses and framed for the attempted assassination. Now he must go on the run to find wh...o set him up to take the fall.
- Feature films
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Hollywood, Calif. :
Paramount Home Entertainment
- Widescreen version
- Item Description
- Videodisc release of the 2007 motion picture.
Based on the novel "Point of impact" by Stephen Hunter.
Special features: Feature length commentary with director Antoine Fuque; 2 featurettes: Survival of the fittest: the making of Shooter ; Independence Hall; 7 deleted scenes.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (DVD)(125 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in
- Region 1; widescreen presentation.
- MPAA rating: R; for strong graphic violence and some language.
- Production Credits
- Director of photography, Peter Menzies, Jr. ; editors, Conrad Buff IV, Eric A. Sears ; music, Mark Mancina ; costume designer, Ha Nguyen ; production designers, Vance Lorenzini, J. Dennis Washington.
- For private home use only.
- Other Authors
- , , ,