The adventures of Pete & Pete Season 1 Season 1 /
DVD - 2005
"Day of the Dot": Big Pete battles with the marching band. "Nightcrawlers": Little Pete tries to extend his bedtime. "King of the road": The family goes on a road trip. "Tool and die": Big Pete goes through shop class. "Range boy": Big Pete gets a job at Dad's driving range. "When Petes collide": The Petes battle for Dad's bowling ball. "Don't tread on Pete": Big Pete learns about the Revoloutionary War. "Hard day's Pete": Little Pete searches for his favorite song.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Hollywood, Calif. :
- Other Authors
- Full screen
- Item Description
- Title from container.
Contains all 8 episodes from season one.
Originally broadcast on television during the 1993-1994 season.
Based on the characters created by Will McRobb and Chris Viscardi.
Special features: 4 bonus specials: Valentine's Day massacre; What we did on our summer vacation; Apocalypse Pete; New Year's Pete; 'Pete & Pete' shorts: The burping room; Mom's plate; Polaris music station: songs from the show; audio commentaries from show creators and director.
- Physical Description
- 2 videodiscs (DVD)(ca. 294 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in
- Region 1, full screen presentation; Dolby Digital.
- Not rated.
- Production Credits
- Director of photography, Mike Spiller ; editors, David Pentecost, Carlo Gennarelli ; music composer, Mark Mulcahy ; costume designer, Edi Guigere ; production designer, John Yeck.
- Disc 1. King of the road
- Day of the Dot
- Range boy
- Tool and die
- Don't tread on Pete
- Disc 2. When Petes collide
- Hard day's Pete
- Bonus specials and shorts.