- Feature films
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
[Universal City, Calif.] :
Universal Studios Home Video
- [Widescreen ed.]
- Item Description
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2005.
Based on an earlier film by John Carpenter.
Special features: Armed and dangerous; behind precinct walls; plan of attack; the assault team; audio commentary with Jean-Francois Richet, James DeMonaco and Jeffrey Silver; deleted scenes; caught in the crosshairs.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (DVD)(109 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in
- Region 1, 2.40:1 presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, DTS 5.1 surround.
- MPAA rating: R; for strong violence and language and some drug content.
- Production Credits
- Director of photography, Robert Gantz ; art director, Nigel Churcher ; editor, Bill Pankow ; music, Graeme Revell ; costume designers, Vicki Graef, Georgina Yarhi ; production designer, Paul Denham Austerberry.
- Other Authors
- , ,
A notorious mobster is brought into an under-manned police precinct on its last day of operation. Remaining cops and prisoners must fight for their lives against a group of rogue cops intent on taking down the mobster before he testifies against them.Review by Publisher Summary 2
When circumstances force the police to detain Bishop, a high ranking criminal, at small police station, his gang tries to free him.Review by Publisher Summary 3
When snow forces all vehicles off the road, a bus full of prisoners being transferred takes refuge in an old police station that is on the verge of being shut down. Among the prisoners is a mobster that plenty of people want to killed, while others would love nothing more than to procure his freedom. As night falls, a makeshift force of cops and prisoners must fight off the gang that is set on freeing their jailed leader.