DVD - 2005
Since his childhood, Benjamin Franklin Gates has known that he is a decendant of a long line of people whose job it has been to guard a treasure hidden by the Founding Fathers. They hid clues to its whereabouts in the country's currency and on the back of the Declaration of Independence. Now, Ben has learned of a plot to steal the Declaration, and has only one option: he has to steal it himself. Even if he pulls off this monumental task, keeping the treasure safe is still going to be incred...ibly hard, especially since the FBI now knows of his plans.
- Feature films
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
[United States] : Burbank, CA :
Walt Disney Home Entertainment ; Distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment
- Item Description
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2004.
Special features: Alternate ending with optional director's audio commentary; deleted scenes with optional director's audio commentary; "'National treasure' on location" making-of featurette; "The Knights Templar" featurette; "Treasure hunters revealed" featurette; "Riley's decode this!" featurette plus 3 puzzling challenges; Opening scene animatic with optional director's audio commentary.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (DVD)(ca. 131 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in
- Region 1, widescreen (2.35:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
- MPAA rating: PG; for action violence and some scary images.
- Production Credits
- Director of photography, Caleb Deschanel ; art directors, Geoff Hubbard, Lawrence A. Hubbs ; editor, William Goldenberg ; music, Trevor Rabin ; costume designer, Judianna Makovsky ; production designer, Norris Spencer ; visual effects supervisors, Mitchell S. Drain, Marc Varisco.
- Corporate Author
- Other Authors