- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
[England] : Burbank, CA :
British Broadcasting Corporation ; distributed by Warner Home Video
- Full screen presentation
- Item Description
- Special features: commentary on episodes one and four by Peter Moffat, Tim Fywell and Mark Shivas ; documentary "Spy Web- The Cambridge Spies" ; historical scrapbook ; photo gallery ; trailers.
- Physical Description
- 2 videodiscs (DVD)(240 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in
- Region 1, full screen presentation; Dolby Digital stereo.
- Production Credits
- Cinematographer, David Higgs ; art director, Emer O'Sullivan ; editor, Chris Gill ; music, John Lunn ; costume designer, Charlotte Walter ; production designer, Mike Gunn.
- Corporate Author
- Other Authors
In 1934, four brilliant young men at Cambridge University are recruited to spy for Russia. Fueled by youthful idealism, a passion for social justice, a talent for lying and a hatred for fascism, the four take huge personal risks to pass Britains biggest secrets to Moscow. Starring four of Britains most talented young actors, this epic yet intimate drama brings one of the twentieth centurys most compelling true stories to exciting new life.