Grand illusions Part two : the story of magic Part two :
DVD - 2003
Takes you inside the world of magic: from the kings of magic, the Blackstones, to the supreme innovators, the Maskelynes, from the legendary performers known as the Royal Dynasty to the women pioneers of today. Watch the sleight-of-hand artistry of Dai Vernon and the mind-bending feats of the mentalists.
- Part 1. The Blackstones - America's first family of magic
- part 2. The Maskelyne Dynasty - magic's supreme innovators
- part 3. The Royal Dynasty - Harry Keller, Howard Thurston, The Great Dante, Lee Grabel and Lance Burton
- part 4. Dai Vernon - the greatest sleight-of-hand artist of the 20th century
- part 5. Women conjurers - from the pioneering greats to the headliners of today
- part 6. Mentalism - magicians who perform tricks of superior mental ability.