A beautiful mind
DVD - 2006
Dramatic biography of John Nash, a mathematical genius, who made an astonishing discovery early in his career and stood on the brink of international acclaim. But the handsome and arrogant Nash soon found himself on a painful and harrowing journey of self-discovery. After many years of struggle, he eventually triumphed over his schizophrenia, and finally, late in life, received the Nobel Prize.
|1st Floor||DVD/MOVIE/DRAMA/Beautiful||Checked In|
- Feature films
Universal City, CA :
- Item Description
- Based on the book by Sylvia Nasar.
Originally produced as a motion picture in 2001.
Special features: director commentary ; screenwriter commentary ; deleted scenes with director's commentary ; production notes; cast and crew filmographies.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (DVD) (136 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in
- Dolby digital 5.1, Dolby digital 2.0 surround.
- MPAA rating: PG-13.
- Academy Award, 2002: Best Picture (Brian Grazer, Ron Howard); Best Director (Ron Howard); Best Actress in a Supporting Role (Jennifer Connelly); Best Writing, Screenplay Based on Material Previously Produced or Published (Akiva Goldsman).
- Production Credits
- Director of photography, Roger Deakins ; editors, Mike Hill, Dan Hanley ; music, James Horner.
- Other Authors
- , , ,