DVD - 2006
After busting out of jail and being on the run, 2 bank robbers devise the perfect crime with imperfect partners. Not wanting to hurt anyone during their robberies, they go to the homes of bank personnel and end up staying the night with the families so that they can all go to the bank in the morning, hence becoming the "sleepover bandits".
|1st Floor||DVD/MOVIE/COMEDY/Bandits||Checked In|
- Feature films
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
[Beverly Hills, CA] :
MGM Home Entertainment
- Special ed., widescreen version
- Item Description
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 2001.
Special features: alternate ending; deleted scenes; "Creating scene 71" featurette; making of "Bandits" featurette.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (DVD)(123 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in
- Dolby digital 5.1, Dolby digital 2.0 stereo.
- MPAA rating: PG-13.
- Production Credits
- Director of photography, Dante Spinotti ; editor, Stu Linder ; music, Christopher Young ; costume designer, Gloria Gresham ; production designer, Victor Kempster.
- Other Authors
- , ,