Lock, stock and two smoking barrels
DVD - 2006
A collection of law-dodging characters in London are brought together by coincidence when a streetwise young man loses half-a-million pounds in a card game. He has a week to get together the money or face losing some fingers. Desperate, he and his friends decide to rip off a gang who are planning to rip off a bunch of ganja farmers. Simple. Except the drug dealers want their money back, as do the thieves, and now there are three sets of criminals after their blood.
- Focus Features spotlight series
- Comedy films
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Universal City, CA :
- Locked 'n loaded director's cut, widescreen format
- Item Description
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 1998.
Special features: One smoking camera: featurette on cinematography; Lock, stock and two f**king barrels: compilation of all of the films expletives.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (DVD)(ca. 2 hrs.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in
- Dolby digital 5.1 surround.
- Not rated.
- Production Credits
- Director of photography, Tim Maurice-Jones; editor, Niven Howie; original score by David A. Hughes & John Murphy.
- Other Authors