Slavery by another name
Streaming video - 2015
Slavery By Another Name challenges one of America's most cherished assumptions - the belief that slavery in the US ended with Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation - by telling the harrowing story of how in the South, a new system of involuntary servitude took its place with shocking force
Instantly available on hoopla.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Online Access
- Instantly available on hoopla.
[United States] :
- Physical Description
- 1 online resource (1 video file (approximately 90 min.)) : sd., col
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Not rated.
- Production Credits
- Directed by Sam Pollard.
- AVAILABLE FOR USE ONLY BY IOWA CITY AND RESIDENTS OF THE CONTRACTING GOVERNMENTS OF JOHNSON COUNTY, UNIVERSITY HEIGHTS, HILLS, AND LONE TREE (IA).
- Corporate Author
- Other Authors
- , , , ,