The resurrection of the Romanovs Anastasia, Anna Anderson, and the world's greatest royal mystery
eAudio - 2018
The passage of more than ninety years and the publication of hundreds of books in dozens of languages has not extinguished an enduring interest in the mysteries surrounding the 1918 execution of the last Russian Tsar Nicholas II and his family. The Resurrection of the Romanovs draws on a wealth of new information from previously unpublished materials and unexplored sources to probe the most enduring Romanov mystery of all: the fate of the Tsar's youngest daughter, Anastasia, whose remains w...ere not buried with those of her family, and her identification with Anna Anderson, the woman who claimed to be the missing Grand Duchess. Refuting long-accepted evidence in the Anderson case, The Resurrection of the Romanovs finally explodes the greatest royal mystery of the twentieth-century.
Instantly available on hoopla.
- Anastasii︠a︡ Nikolaevna, > Grand Duchess, daughter of Nicholas II, Emperor of Russia, > 1901-1918 > Legends.
- Online Access
- Instantly available on hoopla.
[United States] :
Dreamscape Media, LLC
- Physical Description
- 1 online resource (1 audio file (13hr., 40 min.)) : digital
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- AVAILABLE FOR USE ONLY BY IOWA CITY AND RESIDENTS OF THE CONTRACTING GOVERNMENTS OF JOHNSON COUNTY, UNIVERSITY HEIGHTS, HILLS, AND LONE TREE (IA).
- Main Author
- Corporate Author
- Other Authors