I survived the attack of the grizzlies, 1967.
eAudio - 2018
New York Times bestselling author Lauren Tarshis tackles the historic grizzly bear attacks in Glacier National Park in this latest installment of the groundbreaking I Survived series. Since the opening of Glacier National Park in 1910, there were no reported fatal bear attacks until one summer night in 1967, when two grizzlies attacked campers and killed two young women. Inspired by the dramatic and tragic story of that night, and how it eventually influenced the fate of the grizzly bear in the ...continental United States, Lauren Tarshis has crafted yet another gripping novel in the I Survived series that is sure to shine a light on a terrifying and mostly unknown moment in US history.
- Tarshis, Lauren. I Survived.
- Historical fiction
- Online Access
- Instantly available on hoopla.
[United States] :
- Physical Description
- 1 online resource (1 audio file (2hr., 03 min.)) : digital
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- AVAILABLE FOR USE ONLY BY IOWA CITY AND RESIDENTS OF THE CONTRACTING GOVERNMENTS OF JOHNSON COUNTY, UNIVERSITY HEIGHTS, HILLS, AND LONE TREE (IA).
- Main Author
- Corporate Author
- Other Authors