Agatha Raisin and the quiche of death
eAudio - 2013
Putting all her eggs in one basket, Agatha Raisin gives up her successful PR firm, sells her London flat, and samples a taste of early retirement in the quiet village of Carsely. Bored, lonely and used to getting her way, she enters a local baking contest. Surely a blue ribbon for the best quiche will make her the toast of the town. But her recipe for social advancement sours when Judge Cummings-Browne not only snubs her entry, but falls over dead! After her quiche's secret ingredient turns... out to be poison, she must reveal the unsavory truth. Agatha has never baked a thing in her life! In fact, she bought her entry ready-made from an upper crust London quicherie. Grating on the nerves of several Carsely residents, she is soon receiving sinister notes. Has her cheating and meddling landed her in hot water, or are the threats related to the suspicious death? It may mean the difference between egg on her face and a coroner's tag on her toe.
Instantly available on hoopla.
- Beaton, M. C.. Agatha Raisin.
- Mystery fiction
- Online Access
- Instantly available on hoopla.
[United States] :
- Physical Description
- 1 online resource (1 audio file (6hr., 24 min.)) : digital
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- AVAILABLE FOR USE ONLY BY IOWA CITY AND RESIDENTS OF THE CONTRACTING GOVERNMENTS OF JOHNSON COUNTY, UNIVERSITY HEIGHTS, HILLS, AND LONE TREE (IA).
- Main Author
- Corporate Author