Pussypedia A comprehensive guide
Book - 2021
"Through over 30 chapters, Pussypedia not only gives the reader information, but teaches them how to read science, how to consider information in its context, and how to accept what we don't know rather than search for conclusions. It also weaves in personal anecdotes from the authors and their friends--sometimes funny, sometimes sad, often cringe-worthy, and always extremely personal--to do away with shame and encourage curiosity, exploration, and agency"--
New York :
Hachette Go, an imprint of Hachette Books
- First edition
- Physical Description
- xxxviii, 387 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 24 cm
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 329-367) and index.
- Main Author
- Other Authors
- Pussy parts
- Hormones and the menstrual cycle
- Sex and masturbation
- Abortion and contraception
- Shit the patriarchy tries to sell you.