- Instructional and educational works
Solon, Ohio :
Findaway World, LLC
- Item Description
- Release date supplied by publisher.
Print book published: New York, NY : Balzer + Bray, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2014.
Audiobook originally released by HarperCollins.
Includes discussion questions.
Issued as a Wonderbook, a pre-loaded audiobook player permanently attached to a hardcover book.
Powered by a rechargeable battery ; USB charger required for recharging.
Audiobook player has 2 modes. Read-Along mode narrates the story. Learning mode asks questions related to the story.
- Physical Description
- 1 Wonderbook (112 pages) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Grades 3-6.
- Includes bibliographical references (page 104) and index.
- Main Author
- Corporate Author
- Other Authors
- Declarations of independence
- Lincoln's war
- Cowboys and Indians: Native Americans and westward Negroes
- Turn of the century and the great migration
- Harlem and the vote for women
- Hard times and World War II
- Black innovation
- Jim Crow's a-dying