The hidden history of the war on voting Who stole your vote, and how to get it back
Book - 2020
"America's number one progressive radio host Thom Hartmann looks at our country's long and troubled voting history, analyzing the disenfranchisement of its citizens, particularly people of color, women, and the poor, and showing what we can do to ensure everyone has a voice in this democracy"--
- Hartmann, Thom, 1951- Hidden history series ;
Oakland, CA :
Berrett-Koehler Publishers, Inc
- First edition
- Item Description
- Includes index.
- Physical Description
- vii, 176 pages ; 18 cm
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Main Author
- Introduction : the heartbeat of democracy
- The hidden history of the vote in America
- The economic royalists' modern war on voting