New York, NY :
- First Skyhorse Publishing edition
- Item Description
- "35 ready-to-go tree themes and design ideas"--Page 1 of cover.
- Physical Description
- 126 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Main Author
Interior designer Cassie Kitzmiller shows you how to decorate the perfect Christmas tree this holiday season with step-by-step instructions and beautiful photos for design inspiration!
Have you ever found yourself staring at your bare Christmas tree wondering: How many lights am I supposed to put on my tree to prevent dark spots? What exactly is supposed to go on the top and how am I supposed to get it to stay in place? How do I get my tree to look full and beautiful? What should I put on my tree and in what order? What am I supposed to do with all this stuff once the holidays are over?
In The Christmas Tree Book, author and interior designer Cassie Kitzmiller pulls from over a decade of professional holiday decorating experience to provide you with everything you need to design your best looking Christmas tree ever! Throughout the book, Cassie shares with you the materials, techniques, and time-saving shortcuts that she uses to design show-stopping trees.
Included in The Christmas Tree Book:
- Choosing between real and artificial trees
- Selecting a decoration theme
- Picking out ornaments, garlands, tree toppers, and more
- Closely-held industry designer secrets!