DVD - 2019
Set in rural Pennsylvania, Deb Callahan's life is changed forever when her teenage daughter mysteriously disappears. Deb is left to raise her young grandson and navigates the trials and tribulations of subsequent years, until a long-awaited discovery of the truth is revealed.
- Feature films
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
[Santa Monica, CA] :
- Item Description
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2018.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (111 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD, wide screen; region 1; Dolby digital 5.1.
- MPAA rating: R; for language, sexual content and brief drug use.
- Production Credits
- Director of photography, John Mathieson ; editor, Joi McMillon ; music, Adam Wiltzie.
- Corporate Authors
- , , ,
- Other Authors
- , , , , , , , , , , , ,