- Green, D. L. (Debra L.) Zeke Meeks.
- Humorous stories
Mankato, MN :
Picture Window Books
- Physical Description
- 120 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Main Author
- Other Authors
- A wonderful day, if you like being pushed and punished
- Still one of the worst days ever in my entire life, but with some hope at the end of this chapter
- One of the worst days ever in my entire life gets even worse
- On the bright side, waggles didn't throw up again
- Return of the quicksand
- The flyer giggler strikes again
- Ferocious gas, a flying hairpiece, and fighting fish
- This project is a disaster
- My teacher's fake hair and other scary gross stuff
- Guess who won the science fair prize.
Normally, Zeke Meeks wouldn't care too much about the science fair, but he needs the prize money. If he doesn't pay Grace Change fifty dollars, she'll use her evil fingernails to rip his face off. Now if only he could find a project that doesn't make the dog sick or clog up the pipes.Review by Publisher Summary 2
Zeke must win the science fair prize money to keep Grace from ripping his face off.