The poisoned city Flint's water and the American urban tragedy
Book - 2018
"Recounts the gripping story of Flint's poisoned water through the people who caused it, suffered from it, and exposed it. It is a chronicle of one town, but could also be about any American city, all made precarious by the neglect of infrastructure"--
New York :
Metropolitan Books, Henry Holt and Company
- First edition
- Physical Description
- 305 pages : illustrations, map ; 25 cm
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 217-291) and index.
- Main Author
- Part I: Taught by thirst. The well ; Corrosion ; Revelations ; Saturation
- Part II: Divination. Alchemy ; Citizen/science ; Meditations in an emergency ; Blood
- Part III: Water's perfect memory. Switchback ; Legion ; Truth and reconciliation ; Genesis.