Cacti and succulents handbook Basic growing techniques and a directory of more than 140 common species and varieties
Book - 2018
"Explains how to grow and care for cactus and succulent plants in the home. A gallery shows how cacti and succulents can be arranged and a directory of plants provides information on dozens of species"--Provided by publisher.
Mount Joy, PA :
- Item Description
- The first edition of "Cacti and Succulents" was published in 2006 by New Holland Publishers Ltd., and now ... it is being published as an second edition by Fox Chapel Publishing. This second edition ... features over 100 common, and not-so-xommons cacti and succulents. -- From the Preface.
- Physical Description
- 192 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 190-191) and index.
- Main Author
- Cultivating cacti and succulents
- Common species of cacti
- Companion succulents
- Cacti and succulent collections.