Be mindful and stress less 50 ways to deal with your (crazy) life
Book - 2018
This accessible, user-friendly toolbox for teens introduces them to mindfulness practice and shows them how it can ease their fears and anxieties, reduce their impulsivity, help them develop a more measured response to the stressors around them, and build strong relationships.
- Introduction: What does it mean to be mindful?
- PAWS: Pay attention with senses
- Self-CARE: Self-compassion, Self-acceptance, self-respect, Self-esteem
- ACORN: Always consider other responses now
- Appendix: Practice adaptations for people with disabilities.