Grieving the child I never knew A devotional for comfort in the loss of your unborn or newly born child
Book - 2015
When the anticipation of your child's birth turns into the grief of miscarriage, tubal pregnancy, stillbirth, or early infant death, no words on earth can ease your loss. But there is strength and encouragement in the wisdom of others who have been there and found that God's comfort is real.
|2nd Floor||242.4/Wunnenberg||Checked In|
Grand Rapids, Michigan :
- Item Description
- Includes index.
- Physical Description
- xxii, 218 pages ; 19 cm
- Main Author
- Eight ways to use this book
- Readings for special days or needs
- Hiding. Hide-and-seek ; Journey to the hiding place ; Facing the truth ; From minimizing to validating ; Missing in action
- Suffering. Nothing to show for my loss ; Journey through the darkness of depression ; The empty frame ; Happy-sad days ; Husbands and wives grieve differently
- Questioning. Drowning in the sea of why ; Why am I so angry? ; Why do I feel so guilty? ; God, where are you? ; Jesus has a rocking chair
- Forgiving. Hidden unforgiveness ; Forgiving others ; Journey to the snowdrift of forgiving yourself ; Forgiving God ; Receiving the gift of forgiveness
- Relating. Who do you say that I am? ; He'll meet you where you are ; Journey through the seasons of friendship ; Playmates in Heaven ; It's pitcher-filling time!
- Seeking. Seeing beyond your cloud of loss ; Do you want to get well? ; Holding hands with your future ; Journey through the gallery of praise ; Seeking others before you, beside you, behind you ; I'll know my child in Heaven
- Sharing your story
- A prayer guide for special days
- Discussion guide.
No reviews were found for this record.