- Peterson field guide series.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Item Description
- "The Cornell Lab of Ornithology"--Page 4 of cover.
Sponsored by the National Wildlife Federation and the Roger Tory Peterson Institute.
- Physical Description
- ix, 593 pages : illustrations (some color), maps ; 21 cm
- Main Author
- Corporate Authors
- , ,
- Other Authors
- A new approach to bird sounds
- How birds produce sound
- Visualizing sound
- The naming of bird sounds
- The biology of bird sounds
- Recording bird sounds and making spectrograms
- Birds by song : speciaes accounts.
No reviews were found for this record.