1 / 1 copies available
Potomac Books, an imprint of the University of Nebraska Press
- Physical Description
- 301 pages ; 24 cm
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 271-292) and index.
- Main Author
- The many faces of cybersexism: Why misogyny flourishes online
- Types of cybersexism: What online harassment really looks like
- Don't feed the trolls: Why advice about cybersexism fails
- The effects of cybersexism: Professional, psychological, and personal
- Misogynist movements: Men's rights activists and Gamergate
- Dealing with cybersexism: Current solutions
- Fighting back: Remixing cyberfeminism and strategizing to reduce cybersexism
- A call to action.