This item has been withdrawn.
- Step by step (Redmond, Wash.)
Sebastopol, Calif. :
- Item Description
- Includes index.
- Physical Description
- xxvi, 669 p. : ill. ; 23 cm
- Main Author
- Introduction to Visual Studio development. Visual Basic 2013 development opportunities and the Windows Store ; The Visual Studio Integrated Development Environment ; Creating your first Windows Store application ; Windows desktop apps : a walkthrough using Windows Forms
- Designing the user interface. Working with Windows Store app controls ; Working with Windows Forms controls ; XAML markup step by step ; Using XAML styles ; Exploring Windows 8.1 design features : Command bar, flyout, tiles, and touch ; Creating console applications
- Visual Basic programming techniques. Mastering data types, operators, and string processing ; Creative decision structures and loops ; Trapping errors by using structured error handling ; Using arrays, collections, and generics to manage data ; Innovative data management with LINQ ; Object-oriented programming techniques
- Database and web programming. Database controls for Windows desktop apps ; Data access for Windows store apps ; Visual Studio web development with ASP.NET
- Microsoft Windows Phone programming. Introduction to Windows Phone 8 development ; Creating your first Windows Phone 8 application.
No reviews were found for this record.