1 / 1 copies available
San Francisco, Calif. :
- Main Author
- 1st ed
- Physical Description
- xviii, 218 p. ; 22 cm
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction: Corporations Are Not People
- 1. Democracy Works and Corporations Fight Back
- 2. Corporations Are Not People And They Make Lousy Parents
- 3. What Are Corporations?
- 4. Corporations Don't Vote; They Don't Have To
- 5. Did Corporate Power and Crony Capitalism Destroy the Working American Economy?
- 6. Corporations Cannot Love
- 7. How We Can Restore Free Speech for People