The miracle of freedom 7 tipping points that saved the world
Book - 2011
Examine seven important "tipping points" in history that were instrumental in the rise of freedom in the United States and the world. From the defeat of the Assyrians to the Battle of Britain, the journey to freedom has been thousands of years long.
Salt Lake City, Utah :
- Physical Description
- viii, 296 pages ; 24 cm
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Main Author
- Other Authors
- Two gods at war
- How the Greeks saved the West
- Miracle at the bridge
- The battle that preserved a Christian Europe
- The Mongol horde turns back
- How the New World saved the Old
- The Battle of Britain.