1 / 1 copies available
New York :
- Physical Description
- viii, 295 p. : maps ; 24 cm
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Main Author
- Pt. 1. Last call for illusions
- Who killed Ekaru Loraman?
- Military soothsayers
- War for a small planet : adaptation as counterinsurgency
- Pt. II. Africa
- Geopolitics of a cattle raid
- Monsoons and tipping points
- The rise and fall of East African states
- Somali apocalypse
- Theorizing failed states
- Pt. III. Asia
- Drugs, drought and Jihad : environmental history of the Afghanistan War
- Kyrgyzstan's little climate war
- India and Pakistan : glaciers, rivers, and unfinished business
- India's drought rebels
- Pt. IV. Latin America
- Rio's agony : from extreme weather to "planet of slums"
- Golgotha mexicana : climate refugees, free trade, and the war next door
- American walls and demagogues
- Implications and possibilities.