Planet home Conscious choices for cleaning and greening the world you care about most
Book - 2010
Presents strategies for maintaining a healthy home while engaging in environmentally responsible practices, outlining a lifestyle program based on scientific principles that explains how to understand the connection between individual habits and planet health.
New York :
Clarkson Potter/Publishers : Melcher Media
- 1st ed
- Item Description
- "Clean everything naturally, keep your air pure, live with less and have more"--Cover.
- Physical Description
- 352 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 23 cm
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Main Author
- Other Authors
- Cleaning products and chemicals: your essential guide
- The kitchen
- The bedroom
- The nursery and kids' rooms
- The family rooms: living room, dining room, media room, and den
- The bathroom
- The utility rooms: attic, garage, mudroom, and basement
- The laundry room
- The home office
- The big picture.