Cook's country Season 3 : from America's Test Kitchen Season 3 :
DVD - 2010
Welcome to the home of Cook's Country, a renovated 1806 farmhouse with a full working test kitchen, a live audience, two barns, and the odd neighbor who stops by with cooking problems that need immediate attention. Join host Christopher Kimball and your favorite chefs from America's Test Kitchen as they turn their no-nonsense approach to cooking to the American repertoire, turning bad food into great food through careful testing. This set contains all 13 episodes from Season 3.
|2nd Floor||DVD/641.5973/Cook's/3rd season||Checked In|
- Television cooking shows
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
[United States] :
PBS Home Video
- Item Description
- Originally broadcast as episodes of the television series on PBS.
Bonus features: printable versions of all 29 recipes.
- Physical Description
- 2 videodiscs (DVD) (345 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD ; NTSC region 1; widescreen presentation; stereo.
- Not rated.
- Corporate Authors
- Other Authors
- disc 1. (186 min.) Two perfect pies
- Family supper
- Old fashioned pork
- Southern comfort food
- Hearty Italian meals
- Beef meets grill
- Everybody loves chocolate
- disc 2. (159 min.) Northern cookout
- The chemistry of cakes
- Southwestern suppers
- Breakfast show stoppers
- Chicken two ways
- Ultimate ham dinner.