|1st Floor||COMPACT DISC/PO/Stafford/Greatest v. 1||Checked In|
London, England :
- Item Description
- Popular songs.
Previously released material.
- Physical Description
- 4 v. (1 compact disc per volume) : digital ; 4 3/4 in
- Main Author
- Corporate Author
- Other Authors
- [v. 1]. The Pied Pipers, Tommy Dorsey, and other early recordings : Crazy rhythm ; Piggy wiggy woo ; In a little Spanish town ; What is this thing called love ; What can I say after I say I'm sorry ; My! my! ; Funny little Pedro ; You've got me this way ; For you ; Yes indeed! ; Swingin' on nothin' ; It isn't a dream anymore ; Embraceable you ; The night we called it a day ; Blues in the night ; Manhattan serenade ; Snooty little cutie ; Old acquaintance ; Pistol packin' mama ; Jamboree Jones ; Long ago (and far away) ; Mairzy doats ; The trolley song ; Tumbling tumbleweeds ; Conversation while dancing
- [v. 1]/ Wartime 'V' discs, airchecks, solos, collaborations : Blue moon ; Baby won't you please come home ; Bakery blues ; Carry me back to old Virginia ; I'll be seeing you ; Alone together ; When our hearts were young and gay ; Gee, it's good to hold you ; Haunted heart ; Tallahassee ; Georgia on my mind ; I'll be with you in apple blossom time ; Smilin' through ; Smoke dreams ; Tim-tayshun ; Prisoner of love song ; Passing by ; Feudin' and a-fightin' ; Serenade of the bells ; The gentleman is a dope ; He's gone away ; Autumn in New York ; Smoke gets in your eyes ; Say something sweet to your sweetheart ; Girls were made to take care of boys ; Tea for two
- [v. 3]. Hits and best sellers : Smiles ; Whispering hope ; Simple melody ; Goodnight Irene ; Autumn leaves ; La vie en rose ; No other love ; The handsome stranger ; A friend of Johnny's ; It is no secret ; Tennessee waltz ; My heart cries for you ; San Antonio Rose ; With these hands ; Pretty eyed baby ; Allentown Jail ; Star of hope ; Shrimp boats ; Kissin' bug boogie ; Heaven drops her curtain down ; There's a small hotel ; A-round the corner ; As you desire me ; Hawaiian war chant ; Raminay! (The New Orleans chimney sweep) ; You belong to me ; Early autumn ; Jambalaya ; Without my lover
- [v. 4]. Pops, jazz, standards, and showtunes : Smoking my sad cigarette ; If I were a bell ; Just another polka ; Basin Street blues ; Make love to me ; Indiscretion ; One love forever ; The temple of an understanding heart ; Teach me tonight ; Darling, darling, darling ; I only have eyes for you ; I got a sweetie ; Suddenly there's a valley ; The nearness of you ; Moonlight in Vermont ; Big D ; Warm all over ; Wouldn't it be lovely ; With a little bit of luck ; Flow gently sweet Afton ; Annie Laurie ; The gypsy in my soul ; But not for me ; Bells are ringing ; On London Bridge ; The king of Paris ; Black out the moon l St. Louis blues.