Russell Brand in New York City
DVD - 2009
Winner of the 'Best Live Stand-up' at the 2008 British Comedy Awards, Brand makes his comedy debut in New York City. Brand's truly original, witty, and gritty humor comes across loud and clear as he details the difficulty of handling his newfound fame in America, the time he met the Queen, his instructions for women on how to approach him, and much more, proving he is the hottest thing to come of Britain since the Beatles.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Hollywood, Calif. :
Paramount Home Entertainment
- [Explicit content]; Widescreen
- Item Description
- Originally broadcast as a television special on Comedy Central in 2009.
At head of title on container: Extended & Uncensored.
"Parental Advisory: Explicit content warning: This program is recommended for mature audiences only. It contains adult language and situations"--Container.
Bonus features: 2008 MTV VMA monologue, "Englishman in New York" featurette, "Loose cannon drunk girl" featurette.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (DVD)(61 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in
- DVD, NTSC Region1, Dolby Digital English Stereo., widescreen.
- Not rated. Canadian home video 14A rating.
- Corporate Author
- Other Authors