DVD - 2004
All the colors of the earth: Reveals in verse that despite outward differences, children everywhere are essentially the same and all are lovable. Foolish frog: A dramatization of Charles L. Seeger's and Pete Seeger's song of the same title in which a foolish bullfrog explodes with pride when he hears someone singing a song about him. Over in the meadow: Counting song in which flowers and grasses, animals and insects, mothers and their young provide the setting for a lesson in numbers a...nd nature. Chicka chicka boom boom: In this lively alphabet rhyme, all the letters of the alphabet race each other up the coconut tree. Will there be enough room? Oh no - Chicka chicka boom! boom!
- DVD Library
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Norwalk, CT : New York :
Weston Woods Studios ; Scholastic
- Item Description
"Featuring digitally remastered stereo soundtracks"--Container cover insert.
"Bonus features: On-screen learning guides ; optional English subtitles"--Container cover insert.
Title from disc label.
- Physical Description
- 1 videodisc (26 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- MPAA rating: Not rated.
- Production Credits
- All the colors of the Earth: original music, Crystal Taliefero ; produced and directed by Paul Gagne and Melissa Reilly -- The foolish frog: produced by William Bernal for Firebird Films ; adapted and directed by Gene Deitch -- Over in the meadow: music arranged and composed by Mae Robertson ; executive producer, Linda Lee ; produced by Leigh Corra, Paul R. Gagne ; directed by Leigh Corra -- Chicka chicka boom boom: music composed and performed by Crystal Taliefero ; produced by Paul R. Gagne ; directed by Virginia Wilkos.
- Corporate Authors
- Other Authors
- , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- All the colors of the earth / by Sheila Hamanaka (music, Crystal Taliefero) (7 min.)
- The foolish frog / by Pete Seeger and Charles Seeger ; illustrated by Miloslav Jagr (director, Gene Deitch) (8 min.)
- Over in the meadow / by John Langstaff ; illustrated by Feodor Rojankovsky (music and vocals, Mae Robertson) (6 min.)
- Bonus track: Chicka chicka boom boom / by Bill Martin Jr. and John Archambault ; illustrated by Lois Ehlert (director, Virginia Wilkos ; music and vocals, Crystal Taliefero) (5 min.).